Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm Back!!!

First off let me apologize for my absence, as I haven't posted any new material in 6 months. My access to computers was severely limited as my living condiitons in New York City were not the greatest.

However I am back to provide with more of my insight about the Hip-Hop game and what's hot on the streets from my perspective. At any time feel free to stop reading this blog as at times I get very lengthly and I tend to be very biased about the material I am writing about. But then this again this is my blog.

A lot has happenend in the Hip-Hop game since my last post. I was thinking about making this blog an outlet for younger artists who submit me their mixtapes (This happens all the time) and then I would take them, decipher, and decode exactly what it is that they are trying to say. Because honestly there is a lot of talent out here that needs to be exposed.

Thanks again for reading this far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment